You belong in CTEI and ACTE if you are teaching or in...
- Agriculture Education
- Business Education
- Marketing Education
- Health Occupations
- Family & Consumer Science
- Industrial Technology
- Special Populations
- Technology Education
- Trade & Technical Education
- New & Related Services
- Job Training Partnership Act (JTPA)
- Research Instructional Materials
- Career & Personnel Development
- Adult Professional-Technical Education
...and want to take advantage of what CTEI has to offer!
See your division membership chairperson or contact Robert Hale for more information about becoming a member.
"ACTE is the largest professional association serving educators in the career and technical education profession. Our members come from all walks of the profession:
- secondary and middle school teachers and administrators
- postsecondary instructors, faculty, administrators and deans
- teacher educators
- guidance professionals
- state government education professionals
ACTE is well known for its leadership in legislative advocacy. We work year-round with education policymakers and organizations, building national support and funding for career and technical education in cities and towns from one end of the nation to the other. But ACTE members also enjoy many benefits and services that help members make a personal difference to improve their schools, programs, students and their own careers."